Are you passionate about Salem State and full of Viking Pride? We invite all interested Salem State community members to sign up to volunteer with our Social Media Ambassador Program! This program will give Vikings the opportunity to share their Salem State stories and help promote important events like Viking Warrior Day.
Access your ambassador toolkit
Once you sign-up, please review the Ambassador Training Guidebook and this recorded training session.
- Follow all of the Alumni Association’s social networks that you are active on, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Follow along with the excitement and feel free to share throughout the day!
- Use your most active social networks to promote and share information about Salem State University and upcoming events
- Be creative! Creativity with your own content is encouraged, but pre-written content will also be available to copy and share
- Encourage positivity toward Salem State University
- Help promote large events such as Viking Warrior Day and Alumni Weekend
While this is a volunteer opportunity, there are great benefits to being involved in the Social Media Ambassador Program!
- Stay close to your alma mater and stay connected with alumni, faculty, and staff
- Be one of the first to know about new opportunities and upcoming events
- Qualify for discounted tickets at exciting events throughout the year
- Receive free swag items like t-shirts that will help you show off your Viking Pride!
Whether you’re near or far, we want you to be involved on Viking Warrior Day!
Share one of the images below to spread the excitement!